My Mobility Shop offers a range of delivery options to ensure a tailored and enjoyable purchasing experience for their customers.
- Click & Collect – This option enables the customer to make the purchase online and collect from our closest warehouse (Heathcote – NSW, Chipping Norton – NSW, Hume – ACT) at no additional charge. The Click & Collect option can also be used to organise your own delivery, our Click & Collect location would then be used as the courier’s collection point.
- Click & Collect (Pre-Assembled) – This option enables the customer to make the purchase online and collect it from our closest warehouse, assembled and in complete working order. The product is assembled by our qualified technicians, it is then put through a safety check for added peace of mind to ensure your product is operating safely and at full capacity.
- Boxed Delivery – Standard delivery option. Depending on the product, some assembly may be required by the purchaser.
- Pre-Assembled Delivery – This option enables the customer to have their product delivered assembled and in working order. This option is perfect for the elderly or customers who may struggle with assembling the product themselves. The product is assembled by our qualified technicians, it is then put through a safety check for added peace of mind to ensure your product is operating safely and at full capacity. Only available in Sydney, Wollongong and ACT Metro area’s.
- Pre-Assembled Delivery & Training/Education – In addition to the inclusions in Option 4, My Mobility Shop offers the option of one of our trained technicians/instructors to deliver the equipment, complete any final adjustments and train the customer in the use of the equipment purchased. This is particularly useful for more complex equipment e.g. Mobility Scooters, and where equipment has not been trialled or assessed in the home environment. It can also assist with even the most basic purchase to ensure the best solution is provided to the user. (e.g. Is the wheelchair the right size? Does the Shower Chair fit in the shower?). This option ensures customers peace of mind and is further supported by a Replacement Guarantee*. Only available in Sydney, Wollongong and ACT Metro area’s.
*My Mobility Shop offers the following Replacement Guarantee: Should both parties, My Mobility Shop and the Purchaser, agree that the equipment is unsuitable, My Mobility Shop will endeavour to, (a) Provide an alternative solution (This will be at no additional delivery cost although additional product costs may be applicable); or (b) Credit FULLY the cost of the unsuitable Product, with only the Pre-Assembled Delivery & Training/Education fee payable.